Written by Administrator
Category: Physics Department Profile
- • Dikmenjur (2004 s.d 2006)
• Depag (2006 s.d now)
BATAN, LIPI, ITB, Padjadjaran University, UNLAM and UNUD as well as with the industry in between Pertamina, Elnusa`s, Conocophillips, PT Semen Gresik, and Engineering Center for Settlement East Java.
- German - Indonesian Joint Project in water resources research in Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta
- RIKEN Nishina Centre, Japan, in the field of Functional Magnetic Materials
- Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Karlsruhe University, Germany
- Van der Wall - Zeeman Institute, Netherlands
- MESA + Institute for Nanotechnology, The Netherlands
- Superconductivity Materials Engineering Research Laboratory (SEMRL), Japan
- Institute of Solid State Physics (ISSP), Japan.